Our goal with this CF campaign is to raise at least €15,000
- For only 10 cents per child per year, our partners in Africa make PC malaria available in communities and schools. Raising €15.000 can provide a healthy and prosperous future for 150.000 children!
- In addition to financial support, we are also always looking for volunteers (young & old) who support our work from home or in Africa. If you want to know more about this, please contact us via the website: www.arhf.nl
Our overall goals for 2022 and 2023 are:
- to reach a next milestone by helping 750.000 resp.1.000.000 children!
- and to further expand our clinical research into malaria prevention!
And that means that:
- a strong decrease in hospital admissions for malaria is possible (in a Red Cross hospital in the Congo the decrease was 95%!)
- lower malaria related death rates are to be expected in regions where AMPP is used
- in schools, absenteeism can fall sharply (research at schools shows that where in a class 4 or 5 children were ill at home every day, that is now reduced to 0, or at most 1)
- and because children are no longer missing classes, school results increase significantly. An always average scoring school suddenly belongs to the top schools in the region.